August 6, 2018
- Pray for unified decisions for the glory of GOD.
- Pray for peace for our team as we move forward!
- Pray for our consultants to see the vision set before them!
July 25, 2018
We have all been waiting for some good news in regards to the approval process for our major facility expansion. I am delighted to share with you the most recent development. Last Wednesday, July 18, Pastor Steve White, Dave Morse and Greg Sardo, along with Wade Budge (our lawyer) and Michael Barille (our approval process expert), met in Coalville with two county planners and the county lawyer, to present to them our revised building plans, which addressed what we understood to be the main concerns they had communicated to us. We are very thankful for the diligence of everyone who has been working on our strategy and relationship with the county.
We are so thankful that the tone of the meeting was decidedly different and much more optimistic than any prior meeting. As a result, we now have a clear sense that there is a way forward, albeit challenging, to eventually gain the approvals we need to break ground. Over the next three months we will be finishing our revised plans and submitting an application for a conditional use permit. This will be much better than applying for a special exception, which had previously looked like our only option.
God’s favor was truly with our team this past Wednesday and we are now pursuing with diligence the way forward, through the submission of our application for a conditional use permit. The entire process ahead can still take nine months or more, but what happened last week with the county planners gets us into a process that is much more hopeful for our ultimate goal of expansion as we continue to trust God for His plans for us.
Let’s continue to pray that we can finish everything needed to submit our application and that we will receive a positive response from the county planning commission as they review it and decide to grant it! We will keep you updated as further progress is made!
For God’s glory,
July 23, 2018
- Praise God for the positive meeting with the county last week. Thank you all for praying!
- Pray for God to provide His blessing, wisdom, and guidance as plans are prepared for the permit application. This process will take a few months.
July 16, 2018
- Pray for the meeting with the county this Wednesday morning.
- Pray that the building plans are approved.
July 9, 2018
- Praise God that we now have a meeting with the county planners on the calendar for later this month.
- Pray that God will even now open hearts and minds so that the planners look on our plans with favor.
July 2, 2018
- Continue praying for a meeting with the county and approval of our plans.
June 25, 2018
- Pray the meeting with the county takes place very soon; and pray that the planners like the plans we'll be presenting so that we can move into the next phase of formal applications.
June 4, 2018
- Pray for our landscape engineer as he (and his team) complete some changes to the site plan in preparation for another round of meetings with the county.
- Pray for our county consultant as he prepares our application for a conditional use permit (basically the building permit).
- Join us for prayer over the expansion project every 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month from 10:20-10:35 am. We will huddle up in the back, right corner of the Worship Center. If you have questions, contact Holly Korngiebel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 14, 2018
- Pray for the Lord's hand of blessing on the building project.
- Pray for a date to be set with the county.
May 7, 2018
- Pray for the entire church body to move forward as one with the future building of MLC.
- Pray for GOD'S direction and path.
April 23, 2018
- Keep praying for a meeting to be scheduled with the county.
- Pray for the Lord to continue providing all the building team’s needs: faith, wisdom, grace, talent, communication, etc.
- Join us for prayer over the expansion project every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from 10:20-10:35 am. We will huddle up in the back, right corner of the Worship Center. If you have questions, contact Claire Camp at email@example.com.
April 16, 2018
- Pray for clarity for our Pastors and Leadership Team as we push down this road! Praise everyone who has helped with this project. We are so BLESSED!
- THIS SUNDAY: As our church moves forward with plans for the expansion of our building and congregation, it is important that God remains at the center of this process. Join us for prayer over the expansion project every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month from 10:20-10:35 am. We will huddle up in the back, right corner of the Worship Center and pray for specific and general issues related to the expansion and our leaders making decisions in this process. If you cannot join us in person, please set an alarm on your phone to join us remotely during the same time frame. If you have questions, contact Claire Camp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 9, 2018
- Please pray for the Lord to move in hearts, and rearrange busy schedules so that a meeting can be scheduled with the county planners. This meeting will give the design team the opportunity to present updated site plans for the county’s input.
April 2, 2018
- Please continue to pray for our Lord’s blessing and guidance in the building project and plans.
- Join Holly Korngiebel this Sunday, April 8 from 10:20-10:35 am to pray for the building project. Meet in the northwest corner of the Worship Center near Pastor Scott's office.
March 26, 2018
- Pray for continued unity within the team. Praise God it has been great.
- Pray for God to bring more talented people to join the building project.
- Pray for diligent focus by our consultants to move the project forward.
March 19, 2018
- Pray that the Lord will grant us favor with the county planners as we take a new site plan for their consideration.
- Pray that the meeting with the planners would be sooner rather than later.
- Join Claire Camp this Sunday, March 25, from 10:20-10:35 am to pray for the building project. Meet in the northwest corner of the Worship Center near Pastor Scott’s office.
March 12, 2018
- Ask the Lord to move in the hearts and minds of the engineers who are working on the building drawings, that our project would be a priority, and that the drawings would be awesome.
March 5, 2018
- The meeting with the county is a few weeks away. Pray for God's influence over this process so that His plans for our church are realized. To God be the glory!
February 12, 2018
- Please pray for the Mountain Life leadership and building team to follow God’s path, and for clarity as they work through the Summit County permit process.
- Pray for solutions to all issues as they arise.
January 22, 2018
- Pray for the MLC building team - the architect, the construction team, Dave Morse and Steve White. May God bless each with wisdom, grace, communication, patience and peace throughout this building process.
January 16, 2018
- Pray for the county planners to have soft hearts and see our vision for the community.
- Pray for our neighbors to see and accept our vision, and be at peace with our building project in their neighborhood.
January 8, 2018
- Continue to pray for forward progress with the county.
- Pray for God’s blessing over the construction team as they meet.
December 18, 2017
- Pray that God would open our county officials’ hearts to the good things Mountain Life Church provides for our community.
November 20, 2017
- Praise the Lord we have a county meeting on November 29! Pray for open hearts and minds and for the building process to move forward.
November 13, 2017
- Pray for positive, forward movement with the county, and for our interactions with them to be pleasing to God.
November 6, 2017
- Please pray for the architect team to continue to come up with great ideas.
- Keep praying for favor from the county. Especially that they would back us to find solutions to allow us to build God’s facility!
October 30, 2017
- Pray for humble and open hearts to seek God’s vision for our future building.
- How does He want us to use it?
- What steps does He want each of us to take toward that vision?
- How can we most glorify Him now, and in our new space?
October 23, 2017
- The county has not yet responded to our building application. Pray that a meeting will be scheduled soon.
- Praise that the architectural meetings have been going very well.
- Pray as new members and attenders come, they will be supportive of the new building plans.
October 9, 2017
- Pray for a favorable response from the county this week as they review Mountain Life’s building application.
- Pray for a productive and God-led meeting this Wednesday with the architect.
- Pray for Steve White who is traveling to Haiti while feeling unwell.
- Pray for outstanding building campaign pledges to be fulfilled.
October 2, 2017
- Drawings have begun on the building. Pray for Cynthia, the architect, as she works on this process.
- Pray that God's plans for the building would come through in the design.
- A meeting with the county planner is possible this Wednesday. Pray it would be so.
- Pray that all people involved in this stage of the building process can free up time to invest, and that God's vision would be realized.
September 25, 2017
Our building expansion application is currently under review with Summit County. There will possibly be a meeting at the end of next week. Please pray for the meeting, and for favorable results.
The first meeting with the architect is this Wednesday. Pray for that meeting, and for wisdom and efficiency in the engineering drawings.
September 12, 2017
Please continue to pray for approval as Mountain Life’s facility expansion application goes through Summit County’s system.
August 29, 2017
Please pray for all of our Silver Creek neighbors who will attend the Facility Expansion Open House this Wednesday from 6:00-8:00 at Mountain Life. That they would feel welcome, have their questions and concerns answered, and feel included in the process. Pray that this time builds up positive relationships with our neighbors as we move forward with our building expansion plans.
August 28, 2017
Facility Expansion Open House
Wednesday, August 30 | 6:00-8:00 pm
As we move forward with our facility expansion plans to provide even more opportunities to serve our congregation and community, we are opening our doors to our Silver Creek neighbors for an Open House. This Open House will give us a great opportunity to introduce ourselves to our neighbors, share our expansion plans and hear their ideas. We would also like to extend an invitation to all of our regular attenders to join us. This will be an informal Open House where you can meet some of our team, ask questions, come when you can and leave when you’d like. Light refreshments will be served. Plan to join us! Contact Executive Pastor Steve White at email@example.com or 435.647.5855 with questions.
May 21, 2017
As God has blessed Mountain Life with a growing ministry, both at home and overseas, He is now leading us to lean into the future with a greater faith in what He can do. During our Reach Higher Capital Campaign, we set out to raise $5,750,000 to build a tool that God could use to help us increase our kingdom impact in Park City, our region and the world. As we all knew, this was a God-sized vision that would only happen if God put His hand of blessing upon it. Amazingly, God has chosen to do just that! For not only did we meet our goal, we surpassed it, and this great giving is continuing as more and more people catch the vision.