Want to be a part of Kingdom transformation?
Sun, Sept 9 | 12:15 pm | Rm 101 | Regional Impact Team Info. Mtg.
Mountain Life is looking for 3-5 committed individuals to help form a Regional Impact Team to help plan, execute and facilitate transformation within Park City and Summit County communities. We plan on accomplishing all this through prayer and a patient approach of:
- Neighbors connecting with neighbors and building relationship and trust.
- Creating community where a sense of “community” is lacking.
- People coming together to transform their neighborhoods.
Training is provided. The only requirements are a willingness to step out in faith to love your neighbors regardless of risk and a commitment to stay on the committee for at least one year. If interested, plan to attend this information meeting. RSVP to Jim Wirkus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal of Regional Impact at Mountain Life Church is to bring Christ’s love into our neighborhoods and communities. When we develop a heart that is aware of one another’s needs and a spirit that is compelled to meet those needs, we are able to bring God’s grace and love in life changing ways.
Meeting people’s physical and spiritual needs in Park City and its surrounding communities offers many opportunities to share the message of hope found in Jesus Christ. As a church, we recognize and promote Utah as a mission field. Therefore, we have partnered with several organizations regionally to make the biggest impact on our communities.
Current Regional Partners
CCPC is a Christian, humanitarian community resource center that helps improve the lives of people and communities through meeting immediate and basic needs, serving as a leading networker of community resources, offering counseling and care support, and by giving hope to those we serve.
Ways that Mountain Life Church Partners with CCPC:
- Back to School Basics: Serve the 200+ volunteers at this event with hot beverages, snacks and a smile.
- Goshute Tribe Family Mission Trip: Sent 12 families to do community projects, run a VBS for the tribal kids and build relationships.
- Operation Hope and Easter Baskets: Provide hundreds of Bibles (English and Spanish).
- Volunteering: Life Groups and individuals from Mountain Life volunteer hundreds of hours serving the various needs the Christian Center has throughout the year.
Habitat brings people together to build homes, communities and hope, and envisions a world where everyone has a decent place to live within our service area and around the world. In Summit & Wasatch Counties of Utah, Habitat’s vision is to create healthy, vibrant communities where we live and work. We work in partnership to build vibrant neighborhoods with affordable housing.
Ways that Mountain Life Church Partners with Habitat for Humanity:
- Hundreds of volunteer hours building and improving homes locally.
- Hundreds of volunteer hours serving at the Habitat Restore.
Young Life doesn’t start with a program. It starts with adults concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. Young Life volunteer leaders log many hours with kids — where they are, as they are. Kids’ lives are dramatically impacted when caring adults come alongside them, sharing God’s love with them. Young Life is active in various high schools and middle schools in the area.
Ways that Mountain Life Church Partners with Park City Young Life:
- Hundreds of volunteer hours are put in each year by Mountain Lifers serving as volunteer leaders or committee members, attending Young Life fund-raising events, hosting Young Life Club or by simply telling others in the community about Young Life and its commitment to kids.
The Pregnancy Help Center provides vital medical and social services to Summit and Wasatch Counties of Utah. Their mission is to serve our community by empowering and equipping individuals to make life-affirming decisions through counseling, education and compassionate care based on Christ-centered principles. They seek to transform the community and honor life by modeling Christ, providing faith based advocacy and showing unconditional love in order to promote stronger families.
Ways that Mountain Life Church Partners with the Pregnancy Help Center of Park City:
- Annual Baby Bottle Drive: Thousands of dollars raised for the Pregnancy Help Center for operating costs and to purchase much-needed equipment.
- Hundreds of volunteer hours are put in each year by Mountain Lifers serving in various administrative and counseling roles.
Summit County Prison Ministry
The Summit County Prison Ministry believes that even the most broken lives and situations can be restored and made whole through the love of Christ.
Ways that Mountain Life Church is Partnering with Summit County Prison Ministry:
- Hundreds of Christmas gifts purchased by Mountain Lifers and given to kids on behalf of their incarcerated parent.
- Conducting church services and Bible studies at the Summit County Jail.
- Baptizing new believers at the Summit County Jail.
Contact Roger Williams at email@example.com or 574.596.8773 if you would like more information about serving with the Summit County Prison Ministry through Mountain Life Church.
For more detailed information on our Regional Impact activities, and how you or your Life Group can have a Kingdom impact right here in our own backyard, please contact
Jim Wirkus, Regional Impact Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 435.729.9393.