Welcome To Mountain Life Kids
Mountain Life Kids exists to partner with parents as we raise up the Next Generation of fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Your kids, ages Nursery through 5th Grade, will discover a safe, fun environment where they’ll experience the love of Jesus as they learn God’s Word.
Nursery through 5th Grade
Sundays | 9:00 & 10:45 am services
Visit Mountain Life Kids on Facebook
First Time Guest?
Welcome! We’re glad you’re taking the time to check out what Mountain Life Church has to offer your kids and family. Here are a few details to help you out:
• We begin accepting children into the classrooms 15 minutes before the start of each service (Service Times: 9:00 & 10:45 am). First time guests will need to check their kids in at our main check-in desk in the Kids Ministry hallway where you will receive information about the Kids Ministry, be given a quick tour of the Kids Area and taken to your child's classroom.
• At check-in, you’ll be given a nametag for each of your kids and a pick-up tag for you to use to check your kids out at the end of service. You must show your matching pick-up tag to our teachers in order to pick up your child. For the safety of your kids, no child will ever be released without the parent presenting their matching tag. If you have multiple children to pick up, please show your pick-up tag to each teacher but hold onto it until you've picked up your last child.
• We understand that sometimes children, especially the younger ages, can have a difficult time leaving mom and dad. We ask that you drop your child at the door and we promise to take excellent care of them so you can encounter Jesus in the adult service. Our volunteers are trained to help soothe and comfort your child. If they are unable to enjoy their time in Mountain Life Kids, we will contact you with the pager you are given (Nursery and Toddlers only).
• There are six areas within Mountain Life Kids: Nursery, Toddlers, Preschool, Kindergarten/1st Grade, 2nd/3rd Grade, and 4th/5th Grade. Mountain Life Kids uses curriculum from The Gospel Project, a comprehensive but easy-to-understand curriculum designed for children from Toddler to 5th Grade. It will grab their attention and take your children on an amazing journey of biblical learning as they see that the whole Bible points to Jesus.
Five key components that drive what we do in Mountain Life Kids:
1. Safety — First and foremost, we strive to provide a safe and secure environment for your kids. All Kids Team volunteers must complete an application and undergo a background check. We take your children’s safety very seriously. All team members are identified by Mountain Life Kids ID badges while they serve. Please look for someone wearing a Mountain Life Kids ID badge if you ever need help or have questions.
2. Prayer — As a team, we spend a lot of time praying…for you, your kids, wisdom, each other, etc. We strive to place prayer as a high priority.
3. Parents Connecting With God — We know how important it is for parents to have some uninterrupted time connecting with God. It is an honor and privilege to provide you with an opportunity to do just that. The entire family benefits.
4. Partnering With Parents — Investing in the Next Generation is a team effort. Although we love teaching your kids about God, we know that one hour in Kids Ministry per week isn’t enough to teach them everything they need to know about God and the saving grace of Jesus. We aim to provide you with the tools, resources and encouragement you need to teach your kids how to live a life of faith in Jesus. Join the Mountain Life Kids Facebook community to receive updates on each week’s lesson, family discussion tools, and events that happen throughout the year.
5. Service Opportunities — Serving together is a great way to build relationships with other believers. It also fulfills our calling to serve one another in love and fills a need within the church. Kids Ministry abounds with opportunities to serve. We’d love to have you on our awesome team!
If you have questions or would like to be part of the Mountain Life Kids Team, contact
Cullen Wood, Interim Kids Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 435.647.5855