November 20, 2017
- Praise the Lord we have a county meeting on November 29! Pray for open hearts and minds and for the building process to move forward.
November 13, 2017
- Pray for positive, forward movement with the county, and for our interactions with them to be pleasing to God.
November 6, 2017
- Please pray for the architect team to continue to come up with great ideas.
- Keep praying for favor from the county. Especially that they would back us to find solutions to allow us to build God’s facility!
October 30, 2017
- Pray for humble and open hearts to seek God’s vision for our future building.
- How does He want us to use it?
- What steps does He want each of us to take toward that vision?
- How can we most glorify Him now, and in our new space?
October 23, 2017
- The county has not yet responded to our building application. Pray that a meeting will be scheduled soon.
- Praise that the architectural meetings have been going very well.
- Pray as new members and attenders come, they will be supportive of the new building plans.
October 9, 2017
- Pray for a favorable response from the county this week as they review Mountain Life’s building application.
- Pray for a productive and God-led meeting this Wednesday with the architect.
- Pray for Steve White who is traveling to Haiti while feeling unwell.
- Pray for outstanding building campaign pledges to be fulfilled.
October 2, 2017
- Drawings have begun on the building. Pray for Cynthia, the architect, as she works on this process.
- Pray that God's plans for the building would come through in the design.
- A meeting with the county planner is possible this Wednesday. Pray it would be so.
- Pray that all people involved in this stage of the building process can free up time to invest, and that God's vision would be realized.
September 25, 2017
Our building expansion application is currently under review with Summit County. There will possibly be a meeting at the end of next week. Please pray for the meeting, and for favorable results.
The first meeting with the architect is this Wednesday. Pray for that meeting, and for wisdom and efficiency in the engineering drawings.
September 12, 2017
Please continue to pray for approval as Mountain Life’s facility expansion application goes through Summit County’s system.
August 29, 2017
Please pray for all of our Silver Creek neighbors who will attend the Facility Expansion Open House this Wednesday from 6:00-8:00 at Mountain Life. That they would feel welcome, have their questions and concerns answered, and feel included in the process. Pray that this time builds up positive relationships with our neighbors as we move forward with our building expansion plans.
August 28, 2017
Facility Expansion Open House
Wednesday, August 30 | 6:00-8:00 pm
As we move forward with our facility expansion plans to provide even more opportunities to serve our congregation and community, we are opening our doors to our Silver Creek neighbors for an Open House. This Open House will give us a great opportunity to introduce ourselves to our neighbors, share our expansion plans and hear their ideas. We would also like to extend an invitation to all of our regular attenders to join us. This will be an informal Open House where you can meet some of our team, ask questions, come when you can and leave when you’d like. Light refreshments will be served. Plan to join us! Contact Executive Pastor Steve White at email@example.com or 435.647.5855 with questions.
May 21, 2017
As God has blessed Mountain Life with a growing ministry, both at home and overseas, He is now leading us to lean into the future with a greater faith in what He can do. During our Reach Higher Capital Campaign, we set out to raise $5,750,000 to build a tool that God could use to help us increase our kingdom impact in Park City, our region and the world. As we all knew, this was a God-sized vision that would only happen if God put His hand of blessing upon it. Amazingly, God has chosen to do just that! For not only did we meet our goal, we surpassed it, and this great giving is continuing as more and more people catch the vision.